Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My Top Songs Of the Week



Eisbrecher - Vergissmeinnicht

Very Nice German Industrial/Electronica Rock Band.




Sinisstar - Psychosexy

Sinisstar Another Industrial Rock Band, Now In the Graves.. 2 other Awesome songs by them- White Noise and Freak Of Nature.






What Can I say ,They taught me counting numbers in german... :P Very Cool.
I Just Love German, Nacht.
This One ,U won't forget for a very long time.





Leona Naess- Swing Gently. One of the most soothing songs i know..









Girish Pradhan-I Don't Want To Miss A thing
No one knows him...just a struggling musician, great cover though...






Roy Jones Jr - Can't Be Touched
This is probably one of those songs you would like to listen to ,when you r down or need some juice.








Oasis- Gas Panic
One of my all time favorites..What a Band..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger